Table of Contents
These Ant tasks are based on the optional SSH tasks included with Apache Ant, and are based on Ant version 1.9.8.
They include the following enhancements:
- Support for using an ssh-auth or PuTTY pagent key agent.
- Support for multiple known_hosts files, and PuTTY known host registry entries on Windows
- Allows for password prompts, which are masked if supported by the Ant runtime environment.
- A new SFTP task, which supports: put, get, chmod, mkdir, rm, rmdir, rename, cd, pwd, lcd, lpwd, list
- The ability to nest multiple SFTP, Exec, and SCP tasks in the same SSH Session (connection)